Published on December 10th, 2019 | by Hammer0
TOUCH ‘N GO EWALLET Street Parking Starts
Touch ‘n Go is expanding its services to Malaysians with a new feature. Street parking is selected town councils will not have a feature to allow you to pay with your Touch ‘n Go eWallet app which means searching for coins, tearing the tabs off a parking coupon and using your credit card to pay for parking and getting no rebates back will end if you have downloaded the Touch ‘n Go eWallet app on your smart phone.
The objective is to make your life easier and with this you need to be a little tech savvy which is an issue for the older generation of drivers like myself.
The Touch ‘n Go eWallet is enabling more features beyond toll payments to provide a hassle-free, convenient journey for road users. The Touch ‘n Go eWallet now enables a payment feature for street parking, under the jurisdiction of Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL), Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya, Perbadanan Putrajaya, Majlis Daerah Kuala Langat Selangor and Majlis Perbandaran Kota Bharu.
While the street parking feature is currently available at five districts, the Touch ‘n Go eWallet is currently working with different municipalities across Malaysia to enable more street parking payment options for its users in the coming months.
Ignatius Ong, CEO of TNG Digital Sdn Bhd said, “We’re all about making lives easier and more convenient for all Malaysians. This is why we have expanded our services to include parking. With this new feature, our users can feel at ease, as we reduce cash handling at parking areas and waiting time looking for physical machines to make payment. We will continue to do our part in enabling a cashless society in Malaysia, by addressing the needs of Malaysians.”
Touch ‘n Go eWallet is also hosting 2 on-going promotions to reward its users for going cashless and making payment via the in-app parking feature. Mechanics of the promotions are as below:
RM 3 CASHBACK CAMPAIGN
- From now until 31st December 2019, users of the Touch ‘n Go eWallet can enjoy up to RM3 cashback when the in-app street parking feature is utilised.
- This promotion is limited to five (5) cashbacks only (up to a cumulative maximum of RM3.00) per user per calendar month throughout the promotional period. The cashback will be credited to the user’s Touch ‘n Go eWallet account within 3 working days.
LUCKY DRAW CAMPAIGN
- From now until 22nd December 2019, users stand a chance to ‘Park & Win’ by utilising the in-app street parking feature for at least two (2) times in a week during the promotional period.
- Eligible users will stand a chance to win two (2) TGV Premiere Tickets to watch any movies! The prize is inclusive of one (1) popcorn combo at TGV Cinemas.
- Winners will be selected at random, as long as the above criteria are fulfilled and 20 winners will be announced weekly via the official website and/or social media.
For more information, updates and terms & conditions for the promotions, please visit https://www.tngdigital.com.my/promotions or log on to www.facebook.com/touchngoewallet/. Users of the Touch ‘n Go eWallet can also find out how to use the in-app parking feature here: https://www.tngdigital.com.my/features/street-parking. The Touch ‘n Go eWallet is available for download on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.