Here is the all new 2023 model Honda Accord
This new Accord is now longer and sleeker with premium proportions and a broad stance, further advancing the new Honda design direction with a low horizontal beltline and a long, powerful front end.
ASEAN’s most popular executive sedan backs up its sleek new looks with more confident and refined dynamics, improved responsiveness, and a more fun-to-drive personality.
Inside, a new sporty and modern interior offers fine craftsmanship, high-quality materials and must-have available tech features including Honda’s largest touchscreen ever and Honda’s first integration of Google built-in for seamless on-the-go connectivity.
This new Accord is also more comfortable, with new front Body Stabilizing Seats that reduce fatigue on long drives.
Standard class-leading safety features include a new Honda Sensing® safety and driver-assistive technology, next-gen front airbags, as well as new front knee airbags and rear side-impact airbags.
- Sleek and sophisticated all-new exterior design
- 4th-generation two-motor hybrid system is more powerful, makes Accord more fun to drive
- Sporty, modern, spacious, and comfortable interior
- Standard 10.2-inch digital driver instrumentation display
- 3-inch color touchscreen for top trims with wireless Apple CarPlay & Android Auto compatibility
- Standard 7-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto compatibility
- Honda’s first integration of Google built-in (Touring), including Google Assistant, Google Maps and Google Play capability with the latest apps and services
- New Over the Air (OTA) software updates to nearly all vehicle computer modules, enhancing functionality and capability
- Enhanced global Honda Architecture supports improvements in ride, handling and overall refinement
- Updated 1.5-liter Turbo engine adds refinement and responsiveness while remaining fuel efficient
- Standard Honda Sensing system, plus Low-Speed Braking Control, Traffic Sign Recognition system (TSR), and new Traffic Jam Assist (TJA)
- Next-gen front airbags designed to reduce traumatic brain and neck injuries
- New standard knee and rear passenger side-impact airbags
Accord New Styling
The 2023 Honda Accord features all-new elegant and sophisticated styling that further advances the new Honda design direction, with long, clean body lines and a strong, powerful front end with an upright grille and blacked out LED headlights.
A sharp upper character line running the length of the body creates a sense of motion and highlights its increased overall length, which has grown 2.8 inches.
A longer hood and a flowing fastback roofline create a premium silhouette. Along the roof line, Accord uses laser brazing technology, eliminating the need for roof molding for a smooth and clean roof line. Distinctive horizontal LED straight-line taillights accentuate Accord’s wide stance.
Accord New Powertrains
There will be an all-new 2.0-liter Atkinson cycle 4-cylinder engine that adds direct fuel injection. This new configuration allows for the use of a larger propulsion motor with increased torque output. Combined system output is 204 hp, while traction-motor peak torque is 247 lb.-ft. of torque (up 15 lb.-ft.).
Shared with the best selling all new Civic will be the 1.5-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with VTEC® variable valve lift technology that produces 192 hp and 192 ib-ft of torque has been updated with additional refinement and improved emissions performance.
More information on this 11th-generation Accord will be shared closer to its arrival date in Malaysia.