Published on June 19th, 2022 | by Aaron Fernandez0
Art of Speed is returning this year from 2-3 July
Motorcycle fans are in for a treat this year. The Art of Speed 2022 is making a return this year after an absent past couple of years due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Therefore, Art of Speed is looking to make this year’s event bigger than ever while also celebrating their 10th year anniversary.
Art of Speed 2022 will be held at the Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang (MAEPS) on the 2nd and 3rd July from 10:30a.m. until 8:00p.m.
This year is seeing some returning foreign guests from the international custom community and media. The names include:
- Emi Suganuma, “Sunny” Yano & Michi “NATQQ” from MOONEYES; Japan
- Scott Johnson from Mama Tried Motorcycle Show; USA
- Warren Heir Jr. from Flat Out Friday; USA
- Yaniv Evans from Powerplant Motorcycles; USA
- Chopper and Kustom artist Russell Murchie “MOW” from Australia
- Dino Dalle Carbonare from Speedhunters.com; Japan
- Yasuo Sekijima and Satoru Ise from Vibes Magazine; Japan
- Pinstripe artists Mil of Millart, Irvine Jasta and Fahmi Freeflow; Indonesia
- Aekalak Kitdusitpong diecast modeler from AKARA; Thailand
The main highlights for the event are:
- Art of Speed Invitational Bike Build Off 2022 featuring RM5,000 and RM10,000 prizes.
- The Hot Wheels Legends Tour on the 18th of June 2022 at Publika. The life-sized Bone Shaker Monster Truck is on showcase.
- NEAT Fest in collaboration with NoEqual.
- Hail Vintage. An exhibition featuring vintage work wear alongside Jubilee Antique Café with special Kelantan kopitiam flavours.
- Off The Grid outdoor camping and lifestyle.
- Kustom & Koffee Talk
Additional AOS 2022 activities include:
- Roda Rumble 2022 – Two Wheels Gathering & Outdoor Festival supported by Retro Mania
- La Cultura – Malaysia’s first Chicano Culture Appreciation Gathering
- Food Park food vendors and trucks now with sheltered access at the Food and Beverage basement/underground level DG
- Vintage Flea Market
- Alfa Romeo Club Malaysia Gathering
- Hot Wheels Club Malaysia (HWCM) Convention (Hall D)
- Streetware Con streetwear fashion vendors galore (Hall D)
- Mini Crawlers RC demo and display
- Product launching on stage
- Test Ride Zone for bike (Ducati, Royal Enfield, Vespa, Aprilia and Harley-Davidson)