Toyota Alphard And Vellfire 2024 Models In Japan From RM177k

This latest Toyota Alphard and Vellfire will be in Malaysia very soon

Meet the 2024 model Toyota Alphard and Vellfire which are two of the most popular options among big bosses and politicians to be driven around in.

Why? Because it has a luxurious interior, a strong commanding exterior and overall build quality to be the perfect reliable chauffeur driven vehicle.

Moreover, some models of the Toyota Alphard and Vellfire even came with a V6 under the hood and now both models have been updated for 2024 and in their fourth-generation, taking cues from the recently released Lexus LM, now feature steps on both sliding doors and has an emerging step some 220mm above the ground.

Both the Toyota Alphard and Vellfire now measure 4,995mm in length and share a massive wheelbase of 3,000mm. Both also measure 1,850mm in width but they differ in height depending on model and trim level, so the Toyota Vellfire measures 1,935mm in height while the Toyota Alphard measures 1,945mm in height.

Both the Toyota Alphard and Vellfire can seat up to six people in a 2+2+2 layout and feature second-row captain’s chairs. For the 2024 model year models, you can now enjoy an extra 5mm between the first two rows and an additional 10mm of space between the second and third rows. Now even taller owners can truly stretch out in the second and third rows making the ride even more comfortable.

On top of that, both the 2024 Toyota Alphard and Vellfire models now feature pull-down sunshades and newly developed seats that promise to be more comfortable by reducing vibrations. Rigidity is also up by 50 percent thanks to the new architecture, while the extra sound-deadening material makes the ride quieter.

What’s more, both the Toyota Alphard and Vellfire can be had in either a front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive option as well as a hybrid or fully petrol powertrain, with the plug-in hybrid setup to be added later. The most powerful option is a turbocharged 2.4-liter, inline four available in the Vellfire making 275hp and 430Nm of torque.

Toyota Alphard And Vellfire

As far as hybrid options go, one can enjoy a 2.5-liter petrol engine and electric motor making a combined 250hp while lower spec Toyota Alphard models feature a non-electrified, naturally aspirated 2.5-liter, four-cylinder engine making 180hp and 235Nm of torque. Depending on the engine, the car will either come with a CVT, an e-CVT, or an eight-speed automatic transmission.

Toyota Alphard And Vellfire

So, how much will these new luxury movers cost in Japan? Toyota marketing team projects to start selling about 8,500 units per month.

Toyota Alphard And Vellfire

Interestingly, it is the Alphard that will account for 70 percent of total domestic sales and the Vellfire the other 30 percent.

Toyota Alphard And Vellfire

Pricing in Japan varies from 5,400,000 yen to 8,720,000 yen (which is about RM177,000 to RM284,000 before logistic, approved permit and local duties included) for the Alphard and from 6,550,000 yen to 8,920,000 yen (which is about RM215,000 to RM292,000) for the Vellfire.

These luxury people movers can not only be purchased outright but also temporarily owned through the Toyota KINTO subscription service, from 50,490 yen (RM1,650.00) a month for the Alphard and 63,800 yen (RM2,088.00) for the Vellfire. Both MPV’s are already available to order in Japan.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to top button