Published on July 6th, 2019 | by Hammer0
Renault Megane R.S. 2019 model spotted on the road
This third generation of Megane RS was spotted being driven to the showroom after a successful test drive session with a potential buyer who knew exactly what he wanted from a car. Pure adrenalin delivering performance without paying silly money.
For sale in Malaysian Renault showrooms right now, this hot hatch is packed full of Renault Sport expertise and passion. You can buy it with 6-speed manual gearbox for RM279,888 and for the first time, the Megane R.S. will also be offered with an automatic gearbox. This 6-speed Efficient Dual Clutch (EDC) transmission has an estimated price tag of RM299,888.
So, what do you get for a smidgen below RM300k?
Driven by its powerful design and focused on performance, this all new Renault Megane RS makes no attempt to hide its motorsport pedigree, offering outstanding driving pleasure on the road and on the track.
- A chassis combining efficiency, agility, stability and comfort, equipped with the 4CONTROL fourwheel steering system and four hydraulic bump stop shock absorbers;
- A new generation 1.8-litre turbo engine, delivering 280hp and 390Nm thanks to the development work jointly carried out by engineers from Renault Sport Cars and Renault Sport Racing;
- Customers can choose one of four versions, adapted to all uses, with two types of transmission available (manual or EDC gearbox) and two types of chassis (Sport or Cup);
- State-of-the-art technological features, such as R.S. Vision, MULTI-SENSE or the new version of R.S. Monitor.
- 4CONTROL technology: exclusive to the segment
Having raised the bar on handling with Megane III R.S., the chassis and suspension system engineers have pushed the limits even further by introducing 4CONTROL technology on New Megane RS.
Visit a Renault showroom and arrange a test drive to be totally smitten by it.